Another season of Dancing with the Stars has come to an end, which means it's time for...a best-of list!
Below is my list of the Ten Best Dancing with the Stars Pairs throughout the four seasons of the show. Of course, like any best-of list, this is subjective, and there is plenty of room for disagreement. For example, I've got last year's runner-up Mario Lopez finishing higher than last year's winner Emmitt Smith -- that's my opinion, and I'm stickin' to it!
Who do you think is the best pair of all time? Did I leave your favorite off the list? Leave a comment and let me know!
1. Drew Lachey and Cheryl Burke
2. Mario Lopez and Karinna Smirnoff
3. Apolo Anton Ohno and Julianne Hough
4. Joey Fatone and Kym Johnson
5. Emmitt Smith and Cheryl Burke
6. Stacey Kiebler and Tony Dobolani
7. Laila Ali and Maksim Chmerkovskiy
8. John O'Hurley and Charlotte Jorgensen
9. Kelly Monaco and Alec Mapa
10. Monique Coleman and Louis van Amstel
Jerry Rice and Anna Trebunskaya
Joey McIntyre and Ashley Delgrosso
Lisa Rinna and Louis van Amstel
Click here for more Dancing with the Stars