Wednesday, May 23, 2007

The Ten Best Dancing with the Stars Teams of All Time



Another season of Dancing with the Stars has come to an end, which means it's time for...a best-of list!

Below is my list of the Ten Best Dancing with the Stars Pairs throughout the four seasons of the show. Of course, like any best-of list, this is subjective, and there is plenty of room for disagreement. For example, I've got last year's runner-up Mario Lopez finishing higher than last year's winner Emmitt Smith -- that's my opinion, and I'm stickin' to it!

Who do you think is the best pair of all time? Did I leave your favorite off the list? Leave a comment and let me know!

1. Drew Lachey and Cheryl Burke
2. Mario Lopez and Karinna Smirnoff
3. Apolo Anton Ohno and Julianne Hough
4. Joey Fatone and Kym Johnson
5. Emmitt Smith and Cheryl Burke
6. Stacey Kiebler and Tony Dobolani
7. Laila Ali and Maksim Chmerkovskiy
8. John O'Hurley and Charlotte Jorgensen
9. Kelly Monaco and Alec Mapa
10. Monique Coleman and Louis van Amstel

Honorable Mentions:
Jerry Rice and Anna Trebunskaya
Joey McIntyre and Ashley Delgrosso
Lisa Rinna and Louis van Amstel

Click here for more Dancing with the Stars

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

how do you put Mario and Joey above Emmitt? They did not win?

Anonymous said...

I happen to agree with your choices for best dancing teams; but I have ideas for contestants for the next cycle. See if you agree with any of these celebrities to be on the show and I'm not settling just for B Listers.
WOMEN:
Christina Applegate Moira Sorvino
Hilary from Fresh Prince
Vanessa Marcil from Las Vegas
Evangeline Lily
Janelle from Big Brothers All Stars
Lark Voorhhes
Eva Longoria
Wonder Woman
Jada Smith Lana from Smallville
the one & only Halle Berry
MEN:
John Stamos Donny Osmond
Nick Lachey Dylan McDermott
Sean Hayes Chris O'Donnell
Noah Wylie Will Smith
Clark from Smallville
Harrison Ford

Anonymous said...

I don't agree with your list but I respect your opinion....I would have at least given honorable mention to Willa Ford & Maksim Chmerkovskiy, she was a great dancer that was lacking in the fan-base department...also, you might want to check on the spellings of some of the names...

Anonymous said...

John O'Hurley may not have been the best all round dancer but his partnership with Charlotte was pure magic.
They oozed class and that has not been matched.

Anonymous said...

I disagree with your list just a little, in that I don't believe Mario was in any way, shape or form better than Apolo. He was good and intense, but his form was awful to me half the time. Apolo & Julianne would be my #2, with Drew & Cheryl being #1.

Anonymous said...

I respect your op. but here's my list
1. Drew Lachey and Cheryl Burke
2. Apolo Anton Ohno and Julianne
3. Mario Lopez and Karinna Smirnoff Hough
4. Stacey Kiebler and Tony Dobolani
5. Joey Fatone and Kym Johnson
6. Emmitt Smith and Cheryl Burke
7. Laila Ali and Maksim Chmerkovskiy
8. John O'Hurley and Charlotte Jorgensen
9. Kelly Monaco and Alec Mapa
10. Monique Coleman and Louis van Amstel