Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Top 12 Performance: Stephanie Edwards

There are things I like about Stephanie, but ultimately, she leaves me cold. I think she's gorgeous and she certainly knows how to wear a dress (always cute ones, at that). But, while she sings well enough (and it definitely wasn't her best vocal tonight), she's not good enough to really stick in the mind. I almost remember more about Haley's performance than Stephanie's, and that's saying a lot. She's like a pretty poor man's Latoya London. And who needs one of those when Kiki and Melinda are in the house?

Grade: B-


My Rankings, from best to worst: (Click on a contestant's name to read more detailed comments on their performance)
1. Lakisha Jones
2. Melinda Doolittle
3. Blake Lewis
4. Jordin Sparks
5. Chris Richardson
6. Phil Stacey
7. Chris Sligh
8. Stephanie Edwards
9. Gina Glocksen
10. Haley Scarnato
11. Brandon Rogers
12. Sanjaya Malakar

No comments: