Monday, March 19, 2007

The Amazing Race: Bizzaro Version?

This season of The Amazing Race is so weird!!

First, Rob and Amber storm through the first three challenges...then they come in last. Losing to Charla and Mirna, of all people.

Now, Charla and Mirna (Charla and Mirna!) win first place.

What is going on here??

I will always love this show, but I gotta be honest, I'm finding this season a bit difficult to watch. Without Romber as part of the proceedings, who am I supposed to root for? Who am I supposed to root against? I just don't know!

For now, I guess, I'm pulling for Uchenna and Joyce (who narrowly avoided elimination this week). Oswald and Danny are still pretty likable, so I wouldn't mind if they ended up victorious, but despite the fact that I was cheering for Charla and Mirna the first time they were on the show, I am finding them so hateful and whiny this go-round that I actually can't wait until they get the boot.

Romber I miss you!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Totally agree on this one. I love the RACE and love Rob/Amber too and without them it just isn't the same.