Thursday, September 13, 2007

So You Think You Can Dance's Danny and Neil Ditch Their Shirts and Work it Out



Since they are no longer competing for the same title, I guess they figured they might as well work out together.

So You Think You Can Dance contestants Danny Tidwell and Neil Haskel got rid of their shirts and did some running. Gotta keep those perfect bodies in shape!

Both guys will be a part of the So You Think You Can Dance tour, which kicks off later this month. I'll be at the Nassau Colliseum show in Long Island on October 9th...and I can't wait!

These photos are helping to ease my SYTYCD withdrawl symptoms just a bit. If you haven't check it out yet, Danny has already made two appearances on my list of the 12 Best SYTYCD Dances of All Time. Click here to see who made the cut at #s 12-8.

Thanks to JustJared for the photos.





Click for more So You Think You Can Dance

Click for This Week's Top 10 Posts

No comments: