Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Burning Questions About the Big Brother Finale

I was just chatting with my good friend Nick about tonight's Big Brother finale, and we were both lamenting that now that's it down to Dick and Daniele, we're kind of over it. But then we started coming up with things that we are excited to see in tonight's finale.

So, without further ado, some burning questions about the Big Brother finale:

-How will the houseguests react to Eric's revelation that he was America's Player? Clearly we know Amber won't even understand what he is talking about, but how 'bout the rest of them? I'm guessing Dustin is the most vocal about it.

-On a related note, has Eric already revealed to Jessica his big secret? Nick thinks yes, and I tend to agree with him.

-Will Daniele's boyfriend (or possibly ex-boyfriend) show up at the finale?

-What will the interaction between Daniele and Nick be like? Will they kiss?

-Will anyone remember Carol's name? (credit where credit is due...that one's Nick's)

-How many times will Amber cry?

-On a related note, will Amber's anti-semitic comments come up during the finale?

-Will Dick try to convince us that his behavior was all strategy and that he isn't really a despicable excuse for a human being? (that one's Nick's too)

Hmmmm, on second thought, maybe I am excited about tonight's finale.

So, what do y'all think? Any other burning questions you hope get answered tonight?

Click for more Big Brother

Click for This Week's Top 10 Posts

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I'd like to know whether or not Nick pulled his head out of his ass and realizes that dating Daniele would be about as high-maintenance as dating a cougar. And I don't mean the sexy older lady type, I mean the feral jungle cat that is prone to mauling.

Anonymous said...

I wanna see the house guests reaction to Eric winning $40,000 from being America's Choice. But, don't all the house guests get money for just being on the show? I can NOT wait to see the final episode! And, you know they'll wait until 9:58 to crown the winner then the show will end with no closure! I wanna see interviews with the winner and their family, but I doubt that will happen

K!M

Anonymous said...

wow, those are the exact things i was looking forward to. the deceit from CBS that has been leaked out throughout the course of the show-
e.g.: dick and dani riding in the same limo prior to entering the house and pawning it off on the viewers that they didn't know they were both going to be there and the producer's "assistance" in the DR sessions is shameful. i miss the old BB-when it wasn't scripted but a real reality show.
josh-hilarious comment btw!

Anonymous said...

Houseguests get a stipend of 750/week. Jury gets more.

With the way taxes work, Eric is at least the third if not second place finisher of the show financially, since first and second place winners forfeit their stipend, yet Eric does not.

For having to vote Dustin out and give Jess the silent treatment and team up with the Donatos and have Dick throw cereal at him - he deserves it.

Anonymous said...

I hate the Donatos and hate that America's player had to side with them and keep them in when clearly that was the best move for the whole game.

I can't wait to see Danielle cry when she loses to her dad. What a cry baby. I think she has more of a worse me complex than Jen does. I hate when she says how does this affect me. Good Ridance to you Danielle.