Tuesday, September 18, 2007

12 Best SYTYCD Dances: Sabra and Neil's Season 3 Jazz at #6



Ok, I admit it...I miss So You Think You Can Dance. I know, I know, it's been almost three weeks since Sabra Johnson was named this year's champ, but I can't get those kids and their fancy footwork out of my head!

So, to satisfy my SYTYCD cravings, I thought I would take a look over the next week or so at the 12 Best SYTYCD Dances of All Time, including a youtube video when available. Like all best-of lists, these choices are subjective, so please feel free to post comments and let me know what you think.

Time for #6 -- Sabra and Neil's Season 3 Jazz!

Poor Mandy Moore -- she's been in the shadow of Mia Michaels for the past couple of seasons on SYTYCD, but with this intricate and sexy jazz number, she really put herself on the map. And what spectacular dancing from Neil and Sabra! They both totally committed to their "roles," and danced with a passion and strength that was simply breathtaking. Highlights for me were the under-the-table handshake (brilliant!), and Neil's mind-boggling "plange" over the Sabra and the table. He can "plange" over me any time!

Read about #'s 12-7 by clicking for more So You Think You Can Dance

Click for Today's Top 10 Posts

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This was my first season of watching SYTYCD (my sister loves it) and I have to say I was blown away with this dance. It was awesome. The night this dance was first shown had to be the best night of the whole show....everyone was awesome.

Can't wait for the rest of your top 12!

(By the way I just discovered your blog via tvguide and am just reading various blogs so sorry for old posts getting comments.)