Friday, September 14, 2007

12 Best SYTYCD Dances Ever: Nick and Melody's Broadway at #7



Ok, I admit it...I miss So You Think You Can Dance. I know, I know, it's been almost three weeks since Sabra Johnson was named this year's champ, but I can't get those kids and their fancy footwork out of my head!

So, to satisfy my SYTYCD cravings, I thought I would take a look over the next week or so at the 12 Best SYTYCD Dances of All Time, including a youtube video when available. Like all best-of lists, these choices are subjective, so please feel free to post comments and let me know what you think.

Time for #7 -- Nick and Melody's Season 1 Broadway!

Nick and Melody had auditioned together for Season 1 of the show, and when they finally got the chance to partner up, dancing a Tyce Diorio routine to "All That Jazz" from Chicago, the result was pure heat. This is not one of the most technically demanding dances featured on the show, but Nick and Melody, that season's first and second place finishers, committed so fully and so brilliantly sold the number, you almost felt like you were sitting in a Broadway theater.

And how about those gorgeous smiles?

To read the rest of the Top 12 list, click for more So You Think You Can Dance

Click for Today's Top 10 Posts

No comments: