Wednesday, September 12, 2007

12 Best SYTYCD Dances -- Danny and Lacey's Season 3 Samba at #8



Ok, I admit it...I miss So You Think You Can Dance. I know, I know, it's been almost three weeks since Sabra Johnson was named this year's champ, but I can't get those kids and their fancy footwork out of my head!

So, to satisfy my SYTYCD cravings, I thought I would take a look over the next week or so at the 12 Best SYTYCD Dances of All Time, including a youtube video when available. Like all best-of lists, these choices are subjective, so please feel free to post comments and let me know what you think.

Time for #8 -- Danny and Lacey's Samba

Talk about chemistry and heat!

Danny and Lacey burned up the floor in this ridiculously sexy samba. The pairing was eagerly awaited -- both were siblings of Season 2's Top 2 contestants, and Travis' brother and Benji's sister most certainly did not disappoint. It's basically sex on stage! The dance was so hot, in fact, even Perez Hilton posted the video clip above on his website. When you've gotten Perez to pay attention to SYTYCD you know you've done something right!

Click for #9 -- Ivan and Allison's Season 2 Hip Hop

Click for #10 -- Danny and Anya's Season 3 Waltz

Click for #11 -- Benji and Donyelle's Season 2 Broadway

Click for #12 -- Blake and Ashley's Season 1 Salsa

Click for more So You Think You Can Dance

Click for Today's Top 10 Posts

No comments: