Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Final Voting Predictions: Which Donato Will The Big Brother Jury Choose?

Dick vs. Daniele...it's come down to this.

So, who will Dustin, Jen, Amber, Jessica, Eric, Jameka and Zach vote for?

Here's my best guesses...

Dustin
This is a tough one -- if he was voting on personality, I bet he'd go with Daniele, but who does he hold responsible for his own eviction in the game?
My guess as to who he'll vote for: Daniele

Jen
This one is also tough -- clearly she hates Dick, but she also has serious issues with Daniele, and may not want her to walk away the winner. But, really, Dick was so nasty to her -- could she really award him $500K?
My guess as to who she'll vote for: Daniele

Amber
No-brainer.
My guess as to who she'll vote for: Daniele

Jessica
Will Eric's mandate to campaign for America's choice influence Jess? I'm guessing not.
My guess as to who she'll vote for: Daniele

Eric
Based on popularity polls at CBS.com, it looks like America is going to instruct Eric to vote for Dick.
My guess as to who he'll vote for: Dick

Jameka
There's just no way Jameka will give the money to someone who ridiculed her faith for months on end. No way.
My guess as to who she'll vote for: Daniele

Zach
Daniele's final goodbye message to Zach, where she called him a "friend," is probably enough to secure the doofus' vote.
My guess as to who he'll vote for: Daniele

So there it is...I'm predicting a 6-1 win for Daniele over Dick. What do you think?

Click for more Big Brother

Click for This Week's Top 10 Posts

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope your prediction comes true, but I suspect it will be 6 - 1 or 5 - 2 Dick

Eric as America's Player has had to power to manipulate the HG's and he'll do it once again.

Anonymous said...

Is it to late to vote for one of the other houseguests? :) All along Dick has been fighting for Dani to win the big prize. To award it to him would be more of a slap to his goal than not. I think that Dick will win on a 5-2.