Thursday, September 20, 2007

Next Top Model: Thoughts on the 13 Finalists



It always takes me a few episodes to really get into America's Next Top Model, but that doesn't mean I haven't already formed some initial impressions of the 13 finalists!

Before I get to that, can we just talk about Tyra-as-cruise-show-entertainment? She gets more and more ridiculous as each season goes on -- and I love it!

And does anyone else find it ironic that she runs a camp teaching young girls how to have self-esteem, but also presides over a show that totally destroys young girls' self esteem? Alanis Morisette could write a bang-up song about that, I'm just saying.

Ok, now on to the contestants. These are the girls who caught my eye at this very early stage in the game, with practically nothing to go on:

-Saleysia -- this girl is natural and gorgeous!

-Heather -- somehow the most awkward girl usually ends up taking amazing pictures, so I've got my eye on this one.

-Jenah -- her big, expressive eyes could make her stand out.

-Ambreal -- I enjoyed her big personality.

I'm not really feelin' Chantal, Ebony or Mila right now, and the rest failed to make a strong first impression, but as we all know, things will change-change-change before we know it.

All I know for sure is that I'm glad the bitches are back!

Click for Today's Top 10 Posts

No comments: