Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Who Doesn't Love Big Brother's Janelle?


Who doesn't love Big Brother's Janelle?

Ok, I know there are a lot of you who don't. But I do!

And so, apparently, do the Big Brother houseguests (save Eric, of course, who embarrassed himself severely by criticizing her while she stood about 10 feet away during this week's veto competition). Dick was postively smitten, and both Daniele and Jessica had bigger smiles than I've seen from them in weeks as soon as Janelle appeared.

Personally, Janelle is hands down my favorite Big Brother player of all time. I love the dichotomy between her flirty, ditzy personality and her undeniable determination, not to mention skill. She loved to compete, and she knew this game, forward and backward. She managed to be bitchy and fabulous without becoming hateful, and aside from one spat with Beau, she never resorted to shouting nasty things at her fellow houseguests, choosing instead to charm, compete and lull her foes into submission. And she did it all with style and panache.

No wonder the houseguests went gaga when she showed up -- I would have done the same thing!

Click for more Big Brother

Click for This Fall at Idol Thoughts

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's truly embarassing that I was as excited as I was to see Janelle! It's lame & inappropriate to love a reality contestant as much as I love her, but I can't help myself...she's just that good, and you put it into words best.

Reality contestants all try to squeeze every last second out of their 15 minutes of fame, but I would be thrilled to see her on another show no matter what it was.