Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Andy Roddick Heats Up the US Open



I was out at the Billie Jean King National Tennis Center last night to watch some of the US Open, and as we were waiting patiently for the day session to end, a friend and I took a tour of the grounds, happening upon none other than Andy Roddick practicing on an outer court with his coach Jimmy Connors. He's got a big match coming up tonight against world #1 Roger Federer, so he needs all the practice he can get!

I love Andy Roddick -- always have, always will. Perhaps it is the patriot in me (I'll always root for the American at The Open), but I would be lying if I said part of Mr. Roddick's appeal wasn't aesthetic. I mean, he's gorgeous! And that body!

Ok, I won't gush...instead I will let the photos do the talking for me. Enjoy!





Click for more Cute Boys of Pop Culture

Click for This Fall at Idol Thoughts

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Its been a while since my last visit here and what a nice treat for tired eyes. You never disappoint. And as a really big fan of the US OPEN and all the young jocks who competed, I say thanks for an exciting 2 weeks. I had a fabulous time watching cheering, coaching and massaging (?) from my apt. I did make it out to see Jokovic beat Ferrer and young Novak really caught my you know what.