Monday, August 13, 2007

Songs I'm Obsessed With at The Moment: Fergie, Plain White T's, Bon Jovi, Josh Radin

I went to town on itunes last night, downloading a few new songs, as well as some not-so-new ditties.

-Fergie, "Big Girls Don't Cry"
I want to hate Fergie, but I just can't when she puts out great tunes like this one. Obsessed.

-Plain White T's, "Hey There Delilah"
Such a simple melody, and so catchy, I've been humming it under my breath all morning.

-Bon Jovi, "Want to Make a Memory"
Bon Jovi's 1996 concert is one of the best I've ever been to (and, yes, I've gotten lots of flack for that), but combine the boys from Jersey with a bit of a country tinge, and you've got musical heaven.

-Josh Radin, "The Fear You Won't Fall"
Danny Tidwell danced his solo to this on last week's So You Think You Can Dance, and Josh Radin subsequently danced his way into my heart. The melody and sentiment of this song is simply gorgeous.

Check these songs out and let me know what you think!

No comments: