Monday, August 27, 2007

Kelly Clarkson Rocks the Teen Choice Awards (Video Included)



Okay, she went through a little bit of a rough spot earlier this summer, but if her performance at last night's Teen Choice Awards is any indication, Kelly Clarkson is back and better than ever!

Kelly ripped through "Never Again" last night, looking fierce and sounding incredible. This comes on the heels of selling out three shows at New York City's Beacon Theater, and the announcement that "Don't Waste Your Time," one of the poppier songs on My December, will be her next single.

I feel a Kelly renaiassance a-coming!

Here's the video...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm with you on that one, Sir! Kelly stepped it up saying, "Ok then, ya'll think you're done with me? I'm over? Hold up and listen!"

I'm always unsure about the blonde when she switches to it, but she's looking sleak and sexy, so I can dig it.

I'm hoping RCA will actually support DWYT as a single unlike Sober, whose existence was never really even acknowledged. I also am a bit puzzled as to why they didn't choose the somewhat stronger "How I Feel" if they wanted a safe uptemo pop/rocker, but I suppose they can make DWYT a hit if they put a lot of promo into it.

October cannot come soon enough!!

-Joshua

PS- Be sure to check out Kelly's guitarist and co-writer Aben Eubank's myspace to hear demos of Be Still and Irvine. (myspace.com/abeneubanks)