Wednesday, January 02, 2008

The Goths Are Gone -- Will Mellow TK and Rachel Take the Prize on The Amazing Race?



Those of you who read my post CBS' Scheduling of The Amazing Race Stinks! know that I missed the ending of both the December 23 and 30th episodes of The Amazing Race. Thus, I missed the Goths, formerly my favorite team, coming in last and being told they would have to perform the first ever "Speed Bump." I also missed the Goths screwing up a U-Turn, turning on each other, coming in last again, and being eliminated from the Race. Nice work, Kynt and Vyxsin.

With only internet recaps to fill me in on how things played out, I'm now pulling for mellow couple of they year, TK and Rachel, to take home the prize. Yes, they had a potentially hazardous moment when they lost the clue a couple of weeks back, but they are so gentle with each other and to their surroundings, I can't help but root them on. Don and his grandson Nicholas are charming (certainly more so than the loathsome Nathan and Jennifer or the near impossible to root for Ron and Christina), but TK and Rachel, whose lowkey demeanor and clear affection for each other, are now the couple I'm pulling for. How about you? Take the poll below and let me know.

Click for more The Amazing Race



Click to visit Idol Thought's AMERICAN IDOL CENTRAL for show recaps and rankings, news on former contestants, best-of lists and much more

No comments: