Friday, January 18, 2008

Listen to Paula Abdul's New Song, "Dance Like There's No Tomorrow"

American Idol judge Paula Abdul's new single hit the internet today, and it's actually getting pretty favorable response. I guess she really is "forever our girl!"

The song, produced by Randy Jackson for his upcoming album Randy Jackson's Music Club, Volume 1 has a dance beat and some, um, very manipulated vocals. Still...I kinda like it!

Click here to listen to Paula's new song, and leave a comment below to let me know what you think.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not gonna lie. The song is catchy, though it sounds typically studiofied a la Hilary, Lindsay, Britney, etc... Anyone can sound good that way. Don't get me wrong, I have songs from all those girls in my collection, but they're nothing more than flimsy entertainment jams...