Tuesday, February 19, 2008

BIG BROTHER SPOILER: Message From Departed Houseguest

SPOILER! SPOILER! SPOILER!

Stop reading now if you don't want to know!

SPOILER! SPOILER! SPOILER!

As I reported last week, Big Brother 9 houseguest Neil Garcia has left the house due to family reasons (click here to read the full story). He has issued a statement, which doesn't do much to clarify the reason he left, but here it is:

"Thank you so much for the outpouring care, support, and concern from all the BIG BROTHER fans. This has been a difficult time for my family, which I am dealing with privately. The drama is slowly being resolved, and all is headed to a brighter place.

I am now happy to say, that I am spending time with close friends and family. I wish Joshuah the best of luck and hope that he keeps up our brilliant strategy to win the big prize with my replacement, Sharon. Please know that I will NOT be back to the BIG BROTHER house and contrary to some web speculation, I was not let go for health reasons. Eeek! Again, thanks to each and every one of you for your support during all of this Big Brother business.

All my Love,

Neil Garcia, BIG BROTHER 9

P.S. -Shit Happens- >: O"

There you have it. Thoughts?

No comments: