Thursday, July 24, 2008

Ranking the SYTYCD Top 8: Katee Once Again On Top

While there was only one clunker among the performances on last night's Top 8 episode of So You Think You Can Dance, I can't say I was quite as excited by the group as the judges seemed to be.

Here's how I'd rank the Top 8:

Dances:
1. Katee/Twitch -- Contemporary
2. Chelsie/Joshua -- Argentine Tango
3. Chelsie/Joshua -- Disco
4. Katee/Twitch -- Broadway
5. Courtney/Will -- Samba
6. Courtney/Will -- Hip Hop
7. Comfort/Mark -- Hip Hop
8. Comfort/Mark -- Fox Trot

Solos:
1. Katee
2. Joshua
3. Courntey
4. Twitch
5. Chelsie
6. Will
7. Mark
8. Comfort

Overall:
1. Katee
2. Joshua
3. Chelsie
4. Twitch
5. Will
6. Courtney
7. Mark
8. Comfort

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally disagree... I hated Mia's contemp...

Twitch did not dance at all...

I did not like the disco either...

I hate comfort but her hip-hop with Mark was my favorite routine!

Unknown said...

Goodness... You are SOOOOOOO Mia Michaels' bitch. LOL.

I thought the Mia routine was fun and had a few cool things in it, but it started off as like... no dancing. A tad bit overrated, IMO.

And I agree with the poster above... you completely underrated Mark and Comfort's hip-hop. It was FANTASTIC and about 10 times better than that dreck they dreamed up for Will/Courtney's hip-hop.