Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Holla -- Big Brother is Good Again!

I was worried. After this past trashy season of Big Brother, I didn't know if I would be able to jump back on the train. There wasn't one contestant I actually liked, and I found myself losing interest very early on during the season. Was I done with Big Brother?

I can officially, and happily, say no!

This season things are right back on track, with a (relatively) diverse cast of entertainingly messed up strangers. Whether it's Jessie's hysterical narcissism or Jerry's embarrassing attempts to fit in with the cool kids or Libra's non-sensical rants and quick mood changes, there is always something exciting to watch.

Here are my current favorite players in Big Brother 10:

1. Dan
While I kinda love gay rodeo star/puppy dog Steven, I'm totally intrigued by Dan. What is his game plan? How is he managing to lay so low? What does he have up his sleeve? I've got a feeling this guy is this year's James.

2. Keesha
Does she remind anyone else of Danielle Donato? Aside from the fact that she's a blonde (sorta), she's also whiny and totally self-important -- and I love it! Her devotion to Steven is endearing, if not particularly well-advised. I can't wait to see what she does next.

3. Renny
At first I thought she was an annoying wildcard -- now I think she's an exciting one. With no alliances to speak of, she's free to start trouble wherever she likes. Trouble = fun!

4. Michelle
A less weepy and more assertive Amber, this girl knows what she wants and isn't afraid to speak up for herself. She hasn't yet proven herself to be very smart, and her instant betrayal of Keesha shows she's fairly impulsive, but she's sure to be good for some laughs throughout the game.

Who are you loving this season? Sound off below.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like Angie and Dan. Jessie is a tool. Jerry is creepy. Libra is so annoying and Keesha is just boring. Renny is very entertaining. Steven is very outspoken. Memphis is shady. April and Ollie are so in love--after only 1 week. Give me a break. Michelle is so pathetic.