Thursday, December 20, 2007

Year End: Ten Best Non-Reality TV Shows of 2007



I would've imagined I'd have tons of options when considering my ten favorite non-reality shows of the year, but when I sat down to make this list, the well was surprisingly dry. Even some of the shows I included (Weeds, Grey's Anatomy) didn't have perfect seasons, but when looked at in the bigger picture, they still made the cut.

Here's my list...

1. Friday Night Lights
2. Brothers & Sisters
3. Mad Men
4. Damages
5. Lost
6. Weeds
7. Desperate Housewives
8. House
9. The Office
10. Grey's Anatomy

What was your favorite TV show in 2007? Leave a comment and let me know!

Click to visit Idol Thought's AMERICAN IDOL CENTRAL for show recaps and rankings, news on former contestants, best-of lists and much more

No comments: