Monday, December 03, 2007

Ten Favorite Reality Show Contestants: Top Chef's Sam Talbot at #10

Starting today, I'll be listing my Ten Favorite Reality Show Contestants of All Time. Some of these folks I fell in love with for the talent; others simply had personalities that won me over. Any way you look at them, though, these are my faves from shows such as American Idol, So You Think You Can Dance, Amazing Race, Survivor, and many more.

Please note: I did not include any person who was a "celebrity" before they appeared on a reality show, so all contestants from Dancing with the Stars and other shows like it were ineligible for this list.




#10 -- Sam Talbot, Top Chef

He wuz robbed! Sam dominated the second season of Top Chef with his understated charm and incredibly inventive cooking techniques, but somehow he lost the title to Ilan, of all people. The shame! He was confident, but never cocky, and remained a good sport even in defeat. And did I mention he's gorgeous?? No wonder he walked away with the title of Season 2's "Fan Favorite!"

Stay tuned for more of my Favorite Reality Show Contestants of All Time...

No comments: