Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Reliving the So You Think You Can Dance Tour -- 20 Photos!



Back in October, four friends and I headed out to Long Island, NY to catch the So You Think You Can Dance tour. Danny and Neil and Lacey -- oh my!

While I personally thought this year's concert didn't live up to the sensational show last year's group put on, it was still a treat to see my favorite dances from the season -- Lacey and Kameron's Contemporary, Sabra and Neil's Table Dance, Hok and Jaimie's Bird Dance and much, much more.

My good pal Karen took some amazing photos at the concert, and, due to time constraints, I never got a chance to post them. So, despite the fact that the tour is now over, I thought I'd take this opportunity to post a few of the photos -- they're just too good not to display.

Enjoy!







































1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AMAZING pictures- I loved the concert, and these pix are quality.