Sunday, December 09, 2007

Daniel Craigs Vows to Go Nude in Next James Bond Film



Get ready to see some more of James Bond's Daniel Craig.

The actor revealed in an interview last week that he plans on doffing his clothes in the next Bond film. His reasoning (which I'm sure thousands of women and some men will have no problem with) is that it's only fair he do so, since women are expected to appear naked so often in movies. He said "I'd go totally nude. I've got nothing to hide, and after all, we ask the girls to reveal almost all, so why not the men?"

In the interview, Craig admits he felt "nervous" about the scene in the last Bond film, in which his character emerged from the ocean in just a pair of skimpy blue swimming shorts. "Did I know the trunk thing would be such a big deal? Yeah. I saw it on a huge billboard in Hollywood and people were screaming. It did make me feel rather nervous."

Imagine how nervous he'll feel if he goes the full monty!

Source: Digital Spy

Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com

No comments: