Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Britney Spears' 16 Year Old Sister Jamie Lynn is Pregnant!

Oh. My. God.

I told myself I was over Britney Spears and the whole family, but this sucked me right back in.

Jamie Lynn Spears, the 16-year-old sister of beleagured (former) pop star Britney Spears, is pregnant with her 19-year-old boyfriend Casey Aldridge's child.

Wow.

In an interview with OK Magazine, she said, “It was a shock for both of us, so unexpected. I was in complete and total shock and so was he.”

Um, yeah. You're 16. I would think so.

Wonder what her employer Nickelodeon will have to say about this...

Click to visit Idol Thought's AMERICAN IDOL CENTRAL for show recaps and rankings, news on former contestants, best-of lists and much more

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why did this "suck you back in?" Why do you care about Britney Spears' family?

Anonymous said...

More trailer trash breeding!!
Do we really care??
There has to be something more important to write about
rather than a family that consistently makes very poor decisions;
and the Spears woman and their low self-esteem.

Anonymous said...

Who cares about the Spears' any more. They are always in the news with indecent articles. Let's let them be and forget about them. They are a waste of time!! Lets send them a message and ignore them!! Lets start writing news about real things. I didn't realize CNN was like the Inquirer. Next thing you will be the Poparazi too! Please, I think everybody is sick to death of the Spears' controversies, lets forget about them for a while. We have had our fill for a long time.

ZenDenizen said...

I mentioned Jamie Lynn in one of mosts way back but couldn't understand why I got so much blog traffic for it until now, wow!

Anonymous said...

As topics like this are basically what people read this blog for, I'm confused about people's aversion to this particular subject. Here's a good thought, if you don't want to read about pop culture (and like it or not, Brittany Spears is included in that) don't read a pop culture blog. But, for reals, I think everyone just loves to hate it. I know I do.