Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Celine Dion's 'A New Day' Coming to the Big Screen


I love Celine Dion. Yeah, I said it. No judgement!

Whether it's her new single "Taking Chances," or classics like "It's All Coming Back To Me" or "My Heart Will Go On," I can't get enough of the Canadian chanteuse. When Celine announced the end of her Las Vegas concerts, I was crestfallen that I had missed the chance to see one of my favorite divas doin' her thing (in a concert choreographed by So You Think You Can Dance's Mia Michaels, no less!)

Well, I just may get my chance.

Celine's "A New Day" concert will be broadcast on 200 film screens for one night only, on Monday December 17. Check http://www.fathomevents.com/ for details of which theaters will be showing the concert.

Now please excuse me while I go buy my tickets...

No comments: