Monday, December 17, 2007

Survivor: Fans vs. Favorites: I'm Freaking Out!

Survivor just announced that this February, super-fans of the show will go head-to-head with all-stars from the show's past, in an incarnation called Survivor: Fans vs. Favorites. I'm freaking out!

This is so much better than an all all-star version, as the former castaways will have to band together to fight off the superfans. It's gonna be awesome.

Stay tuned for a full recap of tonight's finale...

Click to visit Idol Thought's AMERICAN IDOL CENTRAL for show recaps and rankings, news on former contestants, best-of lists and much more

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so curious to know who they will be. I'm hoping for Tom and Ozzy, but they are so unstoppable that almost seems unfair to the fans.

Anonymous said...

Yau man (sp?) needs a second chance -- he was so screwed by Dreamz. Also, Terry & Ian need to be back.

I would also like to see a couple who should have been in the first All Stars, who missed out.
Sandra winner a few seasons back (I think she was pregnant during the first All Stars) & Mike -- the guy who fell into the fire.