Monday, December 17, 2007

Reality Debut Tonight: NBC's Clash of the Choirs



The timing couldn't be worse for me to watch a new reality show -- I've got last-minute shopping to do, friends in town, and holiday parties to attend. Then why can't I stop thinking NBC's Clash of the Choirs?

Debuting tonight, the four-night series will feature Blake Shelton, Patti Labelle, Nick Lachey, Kelly Rowland and Michael Bolton auditioning, recruiting and rehearsing full choirs in their hometowns. Some will sing traditional choral music, while others will sing rock, rap or pop.

Could the concept be any cheesier?

I don't care -- my Tivo is set, and in between sips of egg-nog I'll be tuning in. Will you?

Here's the preview:



Click to visit Idol Thought's AMERICAN IDOL CENTRAL for show recaps and rankings, news on former contestants, best-of lists and much more

No comments: