Tuesday, December 18, 2007

SPOILER: All-Stars For Survivor: Fans vs. Favorites Revealed!

SPOILER! SPOILER! SPOILER!

Always take spoiler info with a grain of salt, but the internet is buzzing with rumors of the ten returning all-stars for Survivor: Fans vs. Favorites this February. Here's who I'm hearing it will be:

SPOILER! SPOILER! SPOILER!

James (Survivor: China)
Amanda (Survivor: China)
Yau-Man (Survivor: Fiji)
Jonathan (Survivor: Cook Islands)
Ozzy (Survivor: Cook Islands)
Parvati (Survivor: Cook Islands)
Cerie (Survivor: Panama)
Ami (Survivor: Vanuatu)
Eliza (Survivor: Vanuatu)

and...believe it or not...

Jonny Fairplay (Survivor: Pearl Islands)

Fairplay? Really? Ugh.

As for the rest of the list, there were a few names I had to wrack my head to remember (Eliza?), but all in all, they are not bad choices. They clearly decided not to go with previous winners, and they've only brought back all-stars who have been on the show since the last all-star edition.

What do you think? Do you believe these? Is there someone's name you wish was here but isn't?
Source: Cold Leftovers

Click for more SURVIVOR

Click to visit Idol Thought's AMERICAN IDOL CENTRAL for show recaps and rankings, news on former contestants, best-of lists and much more

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like
Yau-Man (Survivor: Fiji)
Jonathan (Survivor: Cook Islands)
Ozzy (Survivor: Cook Islands)
Cerie (Survivor: Panama)

I would put in Michelle (Survivor: Fiji) who lost out in the funky post-merge team immunity instead of a number of the other other players.

Although James is a popular player, the intellectual side of me hates to see him rewarded for making a major mistake. If they're going to include him why not add Ian (Pulau, I think)

I'd like to see Michael, the burn victim from (Survivor: Australia) get a second chance.

I may wait to watch until Fairplay is voted out. I'll record the episodes so I can watch him be voted out.

While I'd prefer they'd go back to older seasons to pick up some strategic women, I'm really surprised there is no one from Pulau, one of the more popular recent seasons.

Given the cast, I expect another male winner. We've had only 1 female winner since All-Stars.

It was very sad to see Amanda implode strategically in her last 3 days in China.

I'd prefer to see a final 2 with no hidden immunity idols. Of course, if that happened this year, Courtney might have won. Scary thought.

Anonymous said...

Actually, Jonny Fairplay's original season WAS before the first All-Stars (Pearl Islands was season 7, All-Stars was season 8). Clearly they only brought him back for the shock value.

If they do a family visit challenge, maybe they'll bring out Danny Bonaduce for him?