Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Which Designer is the Next to Be Auf'ed on Project Runway?



The dramatic promos for this week's episode of Project Runway would have us believe that something happens with Jack that results in his elimination from the show.

I don't buy it.

Yeah, I've believed Bravo in the past, but I'm putting my foot down this time, refusing to accept that they would reveal the next eliminated contestant in this manner. Maybe I'm naive, but I expect Jack to make it through this week.

Which leads us to the question -- who will be eliminated??

Let's actually start with an easier question -- who will be safe? I'd put Jillian, whose design and execution was amazing last week, at the top of this list, followed by Rami, Victorya, Kit and Kevin. Each of the five have been very consistent so far this season, so there's no reason to think any of them are in serious danger this week.

In the middle of the pack I'd put Christian and Stephen -- neither has blown me away, but neither has produced a total clinker, either (although Stephen's outfit last design came close). I'm hoping Christian makes it through, if for no other reason than the fact that his bitchy commentary is ridiculously entertaining.

That leaves, once again, Sweet P and Ricky at the bottom of the pack. Sweet P is still a hot mess, but compared to Ricky she's practically a genius! Please, judges, for the sake of all things Nina Garcia, eliminate Ricky this week! He's been absolutely terrible since the start of the season, and last week's monstrosity should have done him in. How he made it through is a mystery, but you've gotta believe his luck is running out, and he's going to be the next one to go.

But, hey, I predicted he'd go last week, and Chris was the unlucky loser, so what do I know?

Who do you think will be eliminated this week? Leave a comment and let me know.

Read more on Project Runway

Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com

No comments: