Monday, November 26, 2007

Twiggy Eliminated from Top Model; Paulina Porizkova is In

It looks like "fashion icon" Twiggy just isn't cuttin' the mustard anymore on America's Next Top Model -- she will be replaced beginning next season with supermodel Paulina Porizkova.

According to a press release from the CW, Twiggy is leaving the show due to "scheduling conflicts." Mmmmhmmm -- in other words, she's too boring to sit next to Tyra and Ms. Jay!

I was actually quite charmed by Paulina when she was briefly on Dancing with the Stars last season, so perhaps she'll bring some spice to the show, which is an element severely lacking since the departure of spitfire Janice Dickinson several years ago.

What do you think? Will you miss Twiggy?

And who are you rooting for this season? I say...go Heather!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE HEATHER! She better win. And I am obviously in the minority, but I liked Twiggy on the show. You already had Miss Jay, who is so rediculous and over the top you really don't need anyone else outrageous to share it with him. Tyra is over the top in a totally different way, gives constructive comments, but is so cheesey I just don't know what to do. Nigel is great, though a little boring, but at least it's a photographer's prospective which is differnt. Twiggy, I thought was cute and charming, and gave good criticism. Anyway, I'm not devistated over her loss, I love the show and VERY little could change that, but I didn't dislike her at all. Hopefully Paulina will be good, but like I said, there is very little that could actually ruin the show for me.

Anonymous said...

I love Twiggy!