Friday, November 02, 2007

I Love Survivor's James...And Hate Survivor's Jaimie!

Hands down the best moment of last night's Survivor was when gentle giant James laughed, hysterically, over the fact that idiot Jaimie thought she had discovered an Immunity Idol which was, in fact, not an Idol at all. The complete, unadulterated joy he expressed? I loved it.

No, I take it back. The best moment was when Jaimie pulled out what she thought was the Immunity Idol -- only to find out it was just a blank piece of wood. Reality TV doesn't get much better than that.
See, James has quickly become my favorite contestant this season, with Frosti and Todd a close second and third. James' attitude, work ethic, and general spirit make him an easy character to root for.

Jaimie, on the other hand, is annoying, strategically inept, and possesses a generally unpleasant and snooty demeanor. So, seeing her embarrass herself on national TV, touting her found Immunity Idol, was a true joy to watch. Tod's quote -- "She's on the small bike in the back" is just genius. And I love that Jaimie thinks she's just "playing dumb," and that it's her "niceness" that did her in. Oh Jaimie, oh Jaimie, you are exactly as dumb as you look!

On a related note, what does Eric see in this girl? I guess maybe being a virgin into your 20's can effect your judgement!

Thank goodness Jaimie didn't win Immunity (and how cute was Frosti when he did his little dance after taking home the victory?) Now she's gone, and we can get on with the game!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

John Robert will win!

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry, but Frosti is just annoying. At least to me. I like James, though!