Friday, October 19, 2007

Private Practice and Big Bang Theory Get Full Season Orders

Two more full-season orders have been issued, as ABC's Private Practice and CBS' Big Bang Theory have been picked up for the full season.

I finally got around to watching the pilot of the Grey's Anatomy spin-off last night, and I have to say -- I kinda liked it! I had been hearing negative things about the show, so went into viewing it with a bit of trepidation, but aside from a few moments of silliness, I thought it had the makings of a solid start to a series. The cast is beyond stellar, and the writing, while a bit inconsistent in tone, was not nearly the disaster it had been made out to be.

So, congrats Private Practice and Big Bang Theory (which I did find unwatchable on my one and only viewing).

Now the real question...which show are gonna get canceled?

Click for This Week's Top 10 Posts

No comments: