Monday, October 22, 2007

Joshua Jackson Scrubs in at Grey's Anatomy

Pacey's a doctor? I knew he'd make good with is life!

According to tvguide.com, Dawson Creek star Joshua Jackson will be joining the cast of Grey's Anatomy later this this season for a multi-episode arc. Apparently, the forever-Pacey will be playing a doctor on the medical drama. I love it!

It's about time Jackson got a high-profile gig -- after James van der Beek appeared on the post-Superbowl episode of Criminal Minds, Michelle Williams picked up an Oscar nomination for Brokeback Mountain, and Katie Holmes married some guy named Tom. The time is ripe for a Pacey renaissance!

1 comment:

MCFAN said...

OMG!!!! I HOPE HE STAYS AS A REGULAR DOCTOR ON GREY'S ANATOMY!!!
JOSHUA JACKSON IS A NATURAL.
I'M A REAL LIFE DOCTOR WHO WORKS IN A VERY BORING HOSPITAL!!! I NEVER MISS ANY OF THE SHOWS .THE MEDICAL SITUATIONS ARE AS REAL AS THEY CAN GET BUT FOR THE ROMANCE PART ...I NEED THE SERIES JA ,JA!!
I'M THINKING WHICH MC_____ HE'LL BE? MCBABE...

HOPE STRIKE SITUATION GETS RESOLVE SOON SO ALL SHOWS AND FANS GET A HAPPY ENDING!!!