Monday, October 22, 2007

The Fat Lady Has Sung for Viva Laughlin; Amazing Race to Return Nov. 4

Well, that was quick.

Faster than you can say Cop Rock, CBS has canceled it's "musical crime drama" Viva Laughlin. I guess Hugh Jackman's superpowers couldn't save this one!

I watched about 20 minutes of the pilot and had to turn it off -- it was horrible! And I like musicals!

Amazing Race will return to the schedule at 8PM on Sundays beginning November 4th. This is great news -- except, of course, that it will likely be delayed every week due to football overruns. Ah well, I'll take what I can get.

Ciao Viva Laughlin!

1 comment:

glennethph said...

One good thing to come out of the cancellations (aside from saving us from the horror), is that hopefully Eric WInter will come back to Brothers & Sisters and resume being boyfriends to Matthew Rhys' Kevin Walker.