Tuesday, October 09, 2007

I'm Back, Bitches!

Ok, I admit it -- I've been a terrible blogger.

Sorry for the extreme lack of posts in the past week, sometimes life gets in the way of posting. In this case, I was on the apartment hunt, which anyone who lives in NYC knows, is not an easy undertaking.

Alas, my search has hopefully come to an end, and as such I'm back and hopefully better than ever. Expect a Dancing with the Stars recap soon, along with the top 2 Best Dances of all Time from SYTYCD, TV Thoughts on Weeds, Brothers and Sisters, Grey's Anatomy and more.

Also coming up is a review of the So You Think You Can Dance tour (which I'll be attending tonight!)

In other words...Idol Thoughts is back, bitches!

Click for Last Week's Top 10 Posts

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well it's about damn time!!!! Welcome back Sir!