Thursday, June 05, 2008

Sex and the City Movie Has Made More Than $5 Million For the Last Three Weekdays

I saw the Sex and the City movie -- liked it, didn't love it. But I'm hard to please -- I've seen every episode of the series multiple times, and went in with impossibly high hopes. I will say, however, that Kristin Davis blew me away. Best Supporting Actress anyone?

Audiences, however, continue to eat the film up! According to BoxOfficeMojo.com, the film has earned more than $5 million every day this week. Yep -- more than $5 million a day on a Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday! That brings the film's total domestic gross to more than $73 million, and it's only been open for one week.

You go girls!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i noticed that Sex and the City has a polarizing effect on both men and women... people either love the movie or they hate it