Tuesday, October 28, 2008

GILMORE GIRLS Star Lauren Graham Will Star in Broadway Revival of GUYS AND DOLLS



Well color me ecstatic!!

Sources tell me that one of my very favorite actresses, Gilmore Girls star Lauren Graham, will play Adelaide opposite Oliver Platt's Nathan Detroit in the fortcoming Broadway revival of Guys and Dolls. Though I can't vouch for their sources, USA Today is also reporting this news.

Holla!

Graham, of course, was egregiously overlooked by the television academy for her brilliant work on Gilmore Girls. She has also starred in the films Because I Said So, Flash of Genius and Evan Almighty, among others.

She'll be brilliant as the forever-unmarried Adelaide!

My sources tell me that casting for Sky and Sarah is still being finalized.

1 comment:

marria said...

Gilmore Girls TV Show is one of my favorite shows and I love to watch its every episode. In this both main characters are really good and they perform very well.