Monday, August 24, 2009

X-Factor's Danyl Johnson - Bisexual?

Below is a video of X-Factor contestant Danyl Johnson, who Simon Cowell said gave the best first audition he's ever seen. I mean...it's good, sure, and the guy certainly has stage presence, but methinks Cowell overstates just a bit.

I'm more interested in a quote he gave to London's The Mirror, in which he declares he dates both women and men, and says, "I don’t like to conform or be put into one box or another and if I’m honest all the judges are good-looking. If I like someone’s personality it doesn’t really matter what they look like or what sex they are."

Looks like Adam Lambert is not the only singing contestant who likes the fellas!

Gay, straight, bisexual -- do you love this guy? And is he the next Susan Boyle? Let me know your thoughts.

No comments: