Friday, January 09, 2009

Welcome Back!

So...I've been a bad, bad blogger.

Here's the thing -- I've got a job. And a beautiful boyfriend. And a life. I had reached a point somewhere in the middle of last year where blogging ceased to be fun, and was feeling more and more like an obligation.

So I took a break.

And now I'm back, feeling refreshed and rejuvenated! You'll notice that things here at Idol Thoughts will be a little different from here on out -- I'll still be bringing you news and gossip from the worlds of television, film, music, theater and pop culture, but I'll be simplifying the format a little bit, so you don't have to go searching for what you're looking for. Updates may not be as bountiful as they once were, but hopefully they'll be a bit more substantive. And while I'll still put up a picture of a cute, shirtless boy when I see him, don't expect that to be the thrust of the site. I mean, I like looking at cute, shirtless boys as much as the next guy or gal, but the satisfaction it brings to post is not quite what it once was. Sue me.

I hope you'll bookmark Idol Thoughts (if you haven't already), and continue to check back. There's lot of exciting things on the horizon -- the Academy Awards, Idol season, the returns of Survivor, Amazing Race, Top Model, Biggest Loser and much much more.

Happy 2009!

2 comments:

Joshua said...

Oooo I'm so glad to see Idol Thoughts back up & running!

And wait...you are a Biggest Loser fan? I didn't think ANYONE else watched that show but slowly I keep hearing that so many people are closet-watchers, haha. I loved last season with Vicki the **** and my girl Michelle, but it's gonna be hard to stay on top of this season against Idol.

Welcome back!

Anonymous said...

OMG YOU'RE BACK!!! I thought I was gonna shrivel up and dry out before you finally returned. I'm so glad you're back and I'm very happy for you that you're very excited and happy about your life right now!