Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Get Connected With T-Mobile's New Web Series



T-Mobile got in touch with me to let me know about a new web-based series called Connected. I am usually skeptical of entertainment properties that are designed to market products (in this case the T-Mobile Sidekick LX), but I have to be honest -- after watching a couple episodes, I'm hooked!

The series, which debuted on the web in December 2007, follows David Newman, a Hollywood agent desperate to keep his clients happy. It's got a bit of an Entourage vibe to it, complete with the loyal assistant, the wild teen movie star (think Lohan), the fledgling comedian, the fresh-out-of-school director and more.

In this period of scripted drought (thanks writer's strike!), this is a web-series worth checking out.

Visit the CONNECTED website here: http://www.t-mobileconnected.com/



No comments: